What You Need to Know About Bankruptcy When you have…Share This Post!
Glendale Bankruptcy Attorney
Bankruptcy Law Firm in Arizona
Glendale Bankruptcy Law Firm
Our Glendale bankruptcy and debt relief attorneys serve families and individuals going through a financially challenging time in Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tolleson, and other nearby communities in Arizona. Our law firm focuses exclusively on bankruptcy law. Keeping our practice to one area allows our bankruptcy law firm to handle complex bankruptcy cases, stay current on the latest news, and be quick to respond to changes in laws related to bankruptcy.
If you are struggling financially, you are not alone. According to the bankruptcy statistics released by the American Bankruptcy Institute, more than 4,000 individuals have filed bankruptcy in the state of Arizona just this year.
Bankruptcy is a powerful tool that can help you get a fresh financial start. Although in most cases, you may choose to represent yourself and file personal bankruptcy on your own, it is highly recommended that you speak with a knowledgeable Glendale bankruptcy lawyer about your options. Call our bankruptcy law firm at (623) 471-1377 or contact our bankruptcy attorneys online to request a free consultation.
STRUGGLING WITH DEBT IN AZ?
Don’t let your debts control your financial decisions and your personal life. We provide debt assistance and bankruptcy services to help you get the fresh start you want here in Arizona!
Why Choose Our Glendale Bankruptcy Lawyers?
At Glendale Bankruptcy Attorneys, we strive to inform and educate you on your legal options without bombarding you with legal jargon. Attorneys from our Glendale AZ bankruptcy law firm provide a personalized approach to each of our clients.
When you work with our Glendale AZ bankruptcy firm, you get to enjoy the following:
- The assistance of Arizona attorneys who have authority on bankruptcy. Our founding attorney, Benjamin Wright, is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Mr. Wright also has significant experience in non-bankruptcy debt relief methods.
- Free consultations and payment plans. We offer free initial consultations and flexible payment plan options that work with your budget.
- Flexible appointments. Our bankruptcy law firm holds evening and Saturday appointments by request.
- Spanish-speaking attorney. Attorney Ben Wright enjoys providing legal services en Español.
- 24-hour assistance. If we are unavailable at any time, our clients have access to a network of bankruptcy professionals who can answer their questions.
Ask A Bankruptcy Lawyer!
Discover a Fresh Start
Send Us A Message
Copyright © 2021 Glendale Bankruptcy - All Rights Reserved | No attorney-client relationship is established or intended by the information presented on this website and/or sub pages. | Powered by Advantage Attorney Marketing & Cloud Solutions